- first day of school: 30 pencils, 64 crayons, 20 pens, 12 rulers, 10 notebooks.
- end of school year: 1 pencil you found in the hallway.
This is what it’s like when I go on someone’s blog and a playlist starts playing.
how the fuck did they film that scene
they threw a radio at his face
How awesome does this sound though. You get infinite money and once a week you get to take a child to a candy store or toys or us or somewhere they love and buy them as much they want this would be fun given the kid wasn’t a brat.
There is no downside to this at all
This is the best, because it says A CHILD, not your child, so I could pick one of the really poor kids on the streets and go “Your life is going to change right now”, and I could buy everything their family might need, along with a house, a food supply, toys, clothes, and everything they never had the chance to have before. And the best thing is that I could do this with lots of children, and not just one. I could give a lot of children in need a full week of Christmas basically and maybe give them a chance to have a different life. That would be great.
Spoilers // I refuse to believe that Toph wasn’t a good mother
Credits: rain image - jssand, backgrounds painted over from scenes in the series
- Aang: Helping people. It's what I do.
- Korra: Conflict resolution. It's what I do.
- Me: Tearbending over fictional characters. It's what I do.
- nick: not advertising korra. it's what i do.
- Nick: That's a nice show you got there.
- Nick: Be a shame if something were to...happen to it.
Sun melting crayons time-lapse rainbow [video]
OH MY GOD
notice the one yellow-green crayon that’s too cool to melt
notice the red starts slow then BAM
just like a period
just like a period
i have said a lot of embarrassing things in my life but suddenly a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders after reading these few sentences